100ml bottle of Super Strength Black Seed Oil, cold-pressed from Nigella Sativa seeds.
Did you know?
If you are looking to boost your immune system of course Black Seed Oil is one of the most popular ways to do so naturally – but did you know Black Seed Oil is also:
It’s no wonder our Super Strength Black Seed Oil is our trademark product: a 100% natural food supplement produced from organically-grown plants, and the strongest Black Seed Oil available anywhere in the world!
- 100% Pure Black Seed Oil.
- Up to 5x more powerful than other brands!
- High Volatile Oil Content of 5.8% (+/-0.8%).
- High Thymoquinone content (4.0-4.8%).
- Unfiltered, and contains absolutely no additives or preservatives.
- True Virgin Oil. We only press our seeds once.
- Cold-Pressed from seeds originating from Egypt, Turkey or Pakistan – dependant on the time of the year.
- From the highest-quality, hand-sorted, non steam pasteurised Nigella Sativa Seeds.
- Strictly non GMO.
- Each batch of oil is independently lab-tested in the UK to ensure purity and strength.
- Tinted glass bottle to help preserve freshness.
- Bottled in the UK.
- 1x 100ml bottle equals roughly 20 servings.
- Buy with confidence: full 30 day money-back guarantee.
- Dispatched same-day (order before 5pm GMT Mon-Fri).
- FREE Royal Mail 1st Class shipping.
- Royal Mail Tracked24 (fully-tracked) available for just £2.95 (free for orders over £25).
Using the highest grade seeds and meticulous extraction methods, we’re able to bring you this premium quality Super Strength Black Seed Oil with a VOC (Volatile Oil Content) of 5.8% (+/-0.8%) – which is up to 5 times stronger than other brands.
No bogus claims – just pure quality in a bottle.
This strength of Black Seed Oil is particularly good for helping with respiratory issues, improving blood-sugar, fighting colds, flu, and other viruses – whilst being the ultimate natural solution to detoxifying the body and boosting the immune system.
Our Super-Strength Oil is also good for the hair and scalp; as constantly relayed back to us in the form of feedback from many customers, including several salons.
100% Pure unfiltered and unrefined virgin quality oil, cold-pressed from Nigella Sativa Seeds. Contains no additives or preservatives.
Due to the production environment, this product may contain traces of nuts.
Directions for use
We suggest taking 1-2tsp daily, preferably with or after food. After 30 days you may increase the dosage to 1tsp twice daily. After four weeks you may again increase the dosage if desired. We do not recommend exceeding 6tsp in any 24hr period.
Always increase the dosage gradually. Do not take if pregnant. Do not take while breastfeeding.
Planning to use this Black Seed Oil for topical application? We do not recommend it as it can cause severe redness and soreness when applied topically – particularly if the skin is damaged. Instead, for topical application we recommend our Original Black Seed Oil.
New to Black Seed Oil? We highly recommend starting out on our Original Black Seed Oil, before moving on to our Strong Black Seed Oil, and then finally our Super Strength Black Seed Oil. To find out why, and for further information on dosage recommendations please see this page: Black Seed Oil Dosage Suggestions.
This is a 100% Natural food supplement and its intended purpose is not to diagnose, prevent, treat, nor cure – any form of disease.